Strategic Business Planning
Having a strategic business plan is not just a medium for financing your business. If you have great business plans in your head but you are finding it difficult to execute, preparing a strategic plan can help put both you and your company in the right direction. It will also ensure that you and your leaders are on the same page, and help maintain focus from both management and staff keeping them on track on the task at hand.
Here are some situations where you need Strategic Plan
- When you are starting a new venture, product or service
- If you want to expand your new business, product or service
- Save your declining business
Strategic Plan helps provide you with a blueprint, describing your company, its product, the competitive environment, management team, financial health and business risks.
The plan allows you to
- Target the identity and description of your customer’s profile, features; it also outlines the advantages and benefits of your new venture, product or service.
- Do thorough research to justify that your business is credible
- Design marketing plans which include a full description of targeted promotional campaigns and implementation timelines. We will also help you examine your market situation, customers nature, as we as your competitors, sales prospect and project results of your promotional campaigns.
- Design a staffing structure and identify the key players, skills, attitude, and expertise needed to build your business
- Create a comprehensive management plan as well as a full description of your management system and timelines for implementation
- Project financial plans as well as an analysis of start-up costs, operating costs, revenue, profits and break-even analysis that will cover you for the first three estimates.
- Projected financial plans will help you foresee financial problems and prevent them. This means the knowledge acquired from Strategic Business Plan goes a long way in determining your business success and also helps you access funding; this is because only a solid financial plan will help you gain the attention of lending institutions and private investors.
- Understanding building and equipment needs including cost and estimates.
Create company milestones including timelines for upcoming product and services in development